WHAT'S THE JOB?
20% STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- You are a true relationship builder and a people person. A credible sparring partner for your clients.
- You make sure our client’s needs are being met. You come up with creative yet strategically correct solutions.
- You understand who the current thought leaders around social responsibility are. A strong personal network is something you value dearly.
- You define the communications strategy together with the client.
- You define campaign KPIs based on brand awareness, engagement, online reputation, retention, leads, and conversion.
30% PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- You are able to translate the client's needs into a clear briefing.
- You manage campaigns efficiently, respecting deadlines and time frames.
- You are used to work with deadlines, and you can cope with the stress that comes with it.
- You keep an eye on the overall picture which makes you prioritise correctly.
- You communicate professionally with clients, influencers, platform partners (Stellar, CreatorIQ, etc.), as well as internal teams (creative/content/paid/digital PR). You are the glue in between, the spider in the web.
20% PR & INFLUENCER MARKETING
- You understand how commercial messages can become strategic storylines, connected to social responsibility topics. It is how you make a difference.
- You highly value thorough market research.
- You understand how the media landscape works. You put together a robust PR network of publishers and content creators across different news media and lifestyle channels. You work closely with them to create and publish articles from a powerful angle.
- You work closely with the client to define the right influencing approach in order to achieve the predefined targets. You identify and connect with relevant influencers.
- You negotiate fair contracts for the creation of content.
- You ensure that you draw up a clearly defined contract that meets the legal requirements.
10% MEASUREMENT & CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS
- You analyse the performance of the campaigns by comparing them with the commercial objectives and KPIs.
- You map the successes and identify aspects of the campaign that can be improved.
20% PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- You are a warm, empathic people person.
- You enjoy being a helping hand and enjoy inspiring others.
- You understand when to support and when to delegate. You find the right balance in order to let your team shine and work on their personal development.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 5 to 6 years’ successful professional experience in the field of earned media, market research or communications, with client management experience.
- You have an interest in culture, the entertainment business, corporate businesses,…
- You keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and you know who the latest thought leaders are
- You have been successful in managing a team of junior profiles.
- You are a relationship builder. Openness and flexibility are key aspects here for you.
- You are organised, proactive, detail-oriented and straight to the point.
- You have a gift for thinking conceptually and coordinating ideas for creative, inclusive and social responsible content.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You have excellent communication skills (NL/EN), both written and oral. French is an asset.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An office in Antwerp, Ghent and Amsterdam – up to you to choose your base
- A flexible home office policy
- A friendly team with annual team building and frequent company wide meetings.
- Never a dull day.
- A customised training programme, a personal development plan and ongoing feedback.
- An attractive salary package, with an annual bonus based on results.
- Delicious coffee, courtesy of Nespresso and our very own lunch bar Sanba.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everyone loves a good story. So, tell us yours. Send your CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be interviewed mentioning 'application for the position of Senior Communications Consultant' in the subject line of your e-mail.
We are a fast-growing communications agency with a unique vision on PR, social media and content marketing.
With platforms in Antwerp, Ghent and Amsterdam, we keep abreast of what's happening in the Benelux market. We believe that in a world that is becoming increasingly digital, genuine relationships are more important than ever. It is only by mixing the staff with the digital world that you can write stories that fuel passions. Everybody loves a good story, don't they?
Brands such as Telenet, Streamz, Niko, TADAAM, Samsung, Levi's, Diageo, Nike, Nespresso, Neuhaus, Juttu and IKEA challenge us to reinvent ourselves every day. Continuous investment in our growing organization provides us with teams with proven expertise and cutting-edge tools.