What's the job?
- Develop and implement HR and organizational strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and company goals.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, use, and improve HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Maintain pay plan and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personal packages.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process from A until Z.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment. Look after the health and welfare of employees.
- Support current, and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process with support from the office manager.
- Report to management and leadership team and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Form a backbone team with an office manager, an accountant, and a junior accountant.
Who are you?
- You’re a real people person.
- You have a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, or another related field.
- You have 3-7 years of experience in HR or another related field.
- You’re reliable and discrete. You will often learn about confidential matters.
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ethical mindset.
- You have a problem-solving mindset and think in solutions instead of problems.
- You take the initiative and have the ability to ‘make things happen’.
- You know HR policies and systems and social law in Belgium. Experience with Dutch social law is a bonus.
- You’re familiar with HR software and MS Office.
- You can speak and write fluent Dutch, French, and English.
- You’ve developed leadership skills.
- You can build strong interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- You have strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize.
What do we offer?
- A friendly team with annual team building and quarterly team meetings.
- A job with varied content.
- A customized training program and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary with benefits and a tailor-made cafeteria plan.
- Delicious coffee, courtesy of Nespresso, and Sanba.
- An annual bonus based on results.
- Annual appraisal interviews.
- Field workgroups or change project teams.
- Travel often to our office in Amsterdam.
Sounds like you?
Send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org from our recruitment partner Dixon & Company mentioning ‘oona – People & Organizational Development Manager’ in the e-mail subject line.