What's the job?
Content & channel strategy (15%)
- You are capable of capturing the client’s briefing and of coming up with creative strategies and story angles.
- You are constantly seeking out the best ways to raise your clients’ brand awareness on the market and you devise the appropriate activities to achieve this aim.
- You guide and sit in on creative brainstorming sessions and help to conceptualise campaigns.
- You assist with the development of strategically underpinned communication plans.
- You advise your clients on their PR, influencer and digital media approach.
- You create content working shoulder to shoulder with the content team and select the right channels.
Media relations & influencer approach (45%)
- You build and maintain close contacts with journalists and influencers in your field, which sees you develop a strong network.
- You write press releases, send them out and follow up in direct liaison with journalists.
- You follow up on and operate in gear with editorial calendars.
- You design and compile product kits and coordinate the logistical process for journalists and influencers.
- You are capable of selecting the right profiles for influencer campaigns. Your job is to brief them and closely follow up on them during campaign roll-out.
- You organise / coordinate events, compile a quality guest list and deliver actionable output.
Project management (35%)
- You are the project manager for specific clients and projects, in which you are also (partly) responsible for the implementation of the campaigns.
- You ensure smooth-paced coordination of and communications on the projects in question, both in relation to your team and vis-à-vis the client. You are the go-to person for your projects.
- As part of the above, you also brief the relevant experts within and outside of oona (graphic design, copy, social media content and event management).
- You work as a team with your fellow communication advisors and the communications manager van the beauty studio.
- You meet the impact and analyse the results of campaigns and report thereon to the team and the client.
- You manage and follow up on projects and budgets and provide proactive updates. Excel is your best friend.
“Right… that’s part of my duties as well then?” (5%)
- Random duties which make you wonder if this is what you spent so long at uni for. We have all been there, so don’t worry.
Who are you?
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You are a junior profile with 1 to 2 years’ relevant (internship) experience.
- You have excellent time management and prioritisation skills. Project management comes as second nature to you.
- You are self-reliant, assertive and you know how to paddle your own canoe – yet you also greatly value and promote team work.
- You spot work and opportunities, use your own initiative and have a solution-focused mindset.
- You are outgoing and the first to be au fait with the latest trends.
- You are perfectly bilingual Dutch – French and have good English communication skills.
- You hold a B driving licence.
What do we offer?
- A Benelux team made up of 50 passionate oonas.
- A competitive remuneration package with tons of fringe benefits.
- Great coffee, courtesy of our client Nespresso & our very own Sanba coffee bar.
- An annual team bonus in consideration of results.
- A personalised training programme.
- Career development opportunities within the organisation.
- Annual assessment and performance interviews.
- After-works which may turn into early mornings.
We are a fast growing communications and PR agency with a unique vision of PR, social media and digital marketing. With hubs based in Antwerp, Ghent & Amsterdam, we are keeping a firm fingers on the pulse in the Benelux. We believe that in an increasingly digitised world, true relations are gaining importance. Only by connecting the personal element with the digital allows us to write stories that captive people. ‘Everybody loves a good story’, right
Clients such as L’Oréal, Ici Paris XL, Bioderma, Kruidvat, Samsung, Telenet, Levi’s, IKEA, Diageo and Nespresso constantly challenge us to reinvent ourselves, our narratives and our methods. In doing so, since 2003 we have built a solid portfolio, a strong team and a cast iron reputation. We continuously invest in our organisation, our teams, offices and tools to remain the successful agency we are today.