WHAT'S THE JOB?
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (45%)
- You are the project manager for specific clients and projects and are also (partly) responsible for implementing the campaigns.
- You ensure smooth-paced coordination of and communications on the projects in question, both in relation to your team and vis-à-vis the client. You are the go-to person for your projects.
- As part of the above, you also brief the relevant experts within and outside of oona (graphic design, copy, social media content, and event management).
- You work as a team with your fellow communication advisors and the communications manager.
- You meet the impact, analyze the campaigns' results, and report to the team and the client.
- You manage and follow up on projects and budgets and provide proactive updates. Excel or other project management tools are your best friends.
INFLUENCER MARKETING & CONTENT CREATION (35%)
- You build and maintain close contacts with influencers in your field, developing a solid network.
- You understand the influencer and thought leader landscape and select the best profiles for your client's campaigns. You brief the influencers and closely follow up on them during the campaign.
- You compile product kits for these cultural voices and coordinate the logistical process.
- You know how to negotiate a good contract that fits both parties. You make sure they are clearly defined and meet the legal requirements.
CONTENT & CHANNEL STRATEGY (10%)
- With your Communications Manager, you take in the client's briefing and develop creative strategies and story angles.
- You either lead or sit in on creative brainstorming sessions, where you help to conceptualize campaigns.
- You assist your manager with the development of strategically underpinned communication plans.
- You select suitable channels and create content in collaboration with our internal creative content team.
CREATIVE PRODUCTION (10%)
- You are the go-to person to get things done at creative productions.
- You think of the creative concepts with your manager and set up a production plan. You understand what and who is needed to reach kick-ass results.
- On-site, you make sure everything runs smoothly and follow up on every detail.
- You are in contact with external partners and know how to maintain your network of freelancers, photographers, producers, videographers, etc.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills. Project management comes as second nature to you.
- You are self-reliant and assertive, and you know how to paddle your own canoe – yet you also greatly value and promote teamwork.
- You spot work and opportunities, use your initiative, and have a solution-focused mindset.
- You are outgoing and the first to be au fait with the latest trends.
- You speak Dutch perfectly and have good English communication skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Offices in Antwerp, Ghent and Amsterdam – your main base will be Amsterdam.
- A flexible home office policy.
- A wonderful team of more than 60+ passionate colleagues with annual team building and frequent company-wide meetings.
- A customized training program, a personal development plan and ongoing feedback.
- An attractive salary package, with an annual bonus and other fringe benefits.
- Frequent personal development discussions and a personalized training program.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours. Mail your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and mention 'application CA Samsung Amsterdam' in the subject of your mail.
oona is a community-first communications agency, adopting a radically different approach towards storytelling. Rather than targeting communities from the outside, we connect and create with them from the inside. We know who to listen to, where to be, which stories to tell and how to behave, specific to each community. That’s how we turn a brand into a hero within their communities. Based in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are a Benelux partner with a global mindset. We partner with local champions to expand their business in the Benelux and across Europe, and help global companies become local heroes. For almost 20 years, we have been thought leaders in the Benelux, embracing technology to drive community engagement and impact measurement. Driving our growth and expertise are brands such as Levi's®, Remy-Cointreau, L’Oréal, Gucci, Monki, On-Running, IKEA, Zalando, Auping, Fritz Hansen, Samsung, Swiss Cheese, Kobo, Pepsico, Telenet, Niko, Tadaam and many others.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated. That’s why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.