WHAT'S THE JOB?
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP - 40%
- You organize quarterly learning moments to encourage knowledge-sharing within the agency and inspire the teams with state-of-the-art influencer trends.
- You function as an oona ambassador for influencer marketing towards our clients, prospects, and stakeholders. You excite people to be part of the social conversation by giving workshops and joining public speaking opportunities.
- You collaborate on research and content with CreatorIQ, our strategic partner for influencer marketing and data provider. You identify relevant topics to dive into and provide insights into the European market.
- You integrate influencer marketing thought leadership in the oona content calendar, and you help publish content pieces about industry trends on our oona channels.
TEAM SUPPORT - 30%
- You have an advisory role towards colleagues when they need guidance on influencer marketing strategy and campaign setup.
- You work closely with influencer marketing-first clients such as Samsung, Telenet, PepsiCo, Levi's®, and Toyota. You help these brands set up innovative long-term strategies and impactful campaigns.
- You support the teams with essential knowledge of influencer contracting and manage the relationship with our legal partner for in-depth contract feedback.
- You help the teams with high-level negotiations and share tips to establish the best deal with an influencer (management).
DATA & IMPACT MEASUREMENT SUPPORT - 30%
- You manage our partnership with CreatorIQ and as the key-user, you report back to our teams on platform development. You provide insights to CreatorIQ on client needs and help set priorities for their roadmap.
- You help the oona teams analyze the CreatorIQ platform data and optimize our reporting dashboard.
- You work closely with the growth marketing team and earned media team to integrate influencer marketing metrics in a bigger impact measurement scope. You know (and keep researching) how to set benchmarks for KPIs that matter.
- You can easily translate data lingo into actionable insights and recommendations.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have at least 5 of experience within communications or marketing, of which at least 3 years focused on influencer marketing.
- Analyzing data and metrics and working with dashboards is just your thing.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You have a good understanding of the Belgian (including Flanders, Brussels, and Wallonia) & Dutch influencer world, and you are constantly expanding your network.
- You love staying up to date on the latest trends in the market.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A group of 60+ passionate, wonderful colleagues spread across our offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, and Ghent.
- An environment where influencer marketing is seen as a key driver for agency growth.
- A leading role in an expert center and team with a strong growth potential on a Benelux level.
- An agency culture set up to help you achieve your full potential, including one on one coaching by Shanice Engel (Associate Partner and Senior Influencer Marketing Lead).
- A competitive remuneration package and an annual team bonus in consideration of results.
- Frequently personal development discussions and a yearly dedicated educational budget to join international Influencer Marketing conferences.
- Never ever a dull day and after-works that may turn into early mornings.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
If you want to work in Influencer Marketing, you better do it with the best the Benelux market has to offer. Be part of the Agency for the Age of Influence. Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours. Mail your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and mention 'Application Süperkonnektor Expert' in the subject of your mail.
We are a fast-growing communications agency with a unique vision on PR, influencer & digital marketing. With platforms in Antwerp, Ghent, and Amsterdam, we keep abreast of what's happening in the Benelux market. We believe that in a world that is becoming increasingly digital, genuine relationships are more important than ever. Only by mixing the staff with the digital world can you write stories that fuel passions.
Clients such as Levi's®, Kobo, Samsung, Therabody, PepsiCo, Morphe, Carhartt and Monki challenge us to reinvent ourselves every day. Continuous investment in our growing organization provides us with teams with proven expertise and cutting-edge tools.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated. That's why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.