WHAT'S THE JOB?
30% STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- You define the communication strategy and set up plans together with the client. Your client contacts experience you as a credible, strategic sparring partner.
- You service your clients in the most optimal way. Building true partnerships is your main goal as an account manager.
- You make sure client needs are understood and being met. You come up with both creative and strategic solutions.
- You spot opportunities for our clients and understand how to translate them into projects.
30% PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- You translate the client needs into clear briefings for the project team.
- You manage campaigns effectively and efficiently and keep an eye on the bigger picture.
- You communicate professionally with clients, influencers, platform partners (Stellar, CreatorIQ, etc.), as well as internal teams (creative/paid/digital/PR). You are the glue in between, the spider in the web.
- You are used to working with deadlines that come with a project-based environment and you know how to handle the potential stress.
20% PR & INFLUENCER MARKETING
- You know how to turn commercial messages into strategic storylines, connected to topics that are relevant for your clients. It is how you make a difference.
- You highly value thorough market research.
- You understand how the media landscape works. You put together a robust PR network of publishers and content creators across different news media and lifestyle channels. You work closely with them to create and publish articles from a powerful angle.
- You collaborate with the client to define the right influencing approach in order to achieve the predefined targets. You identify and connect with relevant thought leaders and influencers.
- You negotiate fair contracts for the creation of content. You ensure that you draw up a clearly defined contract that meets the legal requirements.
15% TEAM MANAGEMENT
- You are experienced in managing project teams. You know how to find the right balance between supporting and delegating.
- You lead by example. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- You enjoy being a helping hand and inspiring others. You are a warm, empathic social butterfly
5% MEASUREMENT & CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS
- You define campaign KPIs based on brand awareness, engagement, online reputation, retention, leads and conversion.
- You analyse the performance of the campaigns by comparing them with the commercial objectives and KPIs.
- You map the successes and identify aspects of the campaign that can be improved.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 3 to 5 years professional experience in the field of PR/earned media, market research or communications, including client servicing and account management.
- You have been successful in managing project teams.
- You keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and you know who the relevant thought leaders are.
- You are a relationship builder and a people person. Openness and flexibility are key aspects here for you.
- You are organised, proactive, detail-oriented and straight to the point.
- You have a gift for thinking conceptually and coordinating ideas for creative, inclusive and socially responsible content.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills (NL/EN), both written and spoken. French is a strong asset.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An office in Antwerp, Ghent and Amsterdam – up to you to choose your base.
- A flexible home office policy.
- A friendly team with annual team building and frequent company-wide meetings.
- Never a dull day.
- A customised training programme, a personal development journey with your manager and ongoing feedback.
- An attractive salary package, with an annual bonus based on results.
- Delicious coffee, courtesy of Nespresso.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everyone loves a good story. So, tell us yours. Send your CV and covering letter by e-mail to email@example.com if you would like to be interviewed mentioning 'application for the position of Fashion PR manager' in the subject line of your e-mail.
We are a fast-growing communications agency with a unique vision on PR, social media and content marketing. With platforms in Antwerp, Ghent and Amsterdam, we keep abreast of what's happening in the Benelux market. We believe that in a world that is becoming increasingly digital, genuine relationships are more important than ever. It is only by mixing the staff with the digital world that you can write stories that fuel passions. Everybody loves a good story, don't they?
Brands such as Zalando, Streamz, Niko, TADAAM, Samsung, Levi's, Diageo, Nike, Nespresso, Neuhaus, Juttu and IKEA challenge us to reinvent ourselves every day. Continuous investment in our growing organization provides us with teams with proven expertise and cutting-edge tools.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated. That’s why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.