WHAT'S THE JOB?
PR & INFLUENCER MARKETING (45%)
- You capture the client’s briefing and come up with creative strategies and storylines in collaboration with the Account Managers of the brands you work for.
- You assist the Account Managers with the development of strategically underpinned communication plans.
- You guide and sit in on creative brainstorming sessions.
- You build and maintain close relationships with journalists and influencers.
- You understand the media and key opinion leader landscape, spot earned/paid media opportunities for the brands you work for and select the right profiles for your clients' campaigns.
- You write, co-create, send out and follow up press releases in order to achieve the best publications.
- You brief influencers and journalists and closely follow up on them during a campaign roll-out.
- You negotiate influencer contracts and ensure that the deliverables are clear.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (30%)
- You are responsible for the implementation of campaigns while keeping a close eye on deadlines, KPIs, and goals.
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure smooth-paced coordination & communication on the projects in question, both in relation to the project team and vis-à-vis the client
- You brief the relevant experts within and outside of oona (graphic design, copy, social media content, event management,...) and you personally make sure things get done.
- You measure the impact and analyze the results of the campaigns.
- You proactively report on KPIs, manage budgets, and provide the needed aftercare.
CREATIVE PRODUCTION (25%)
- You think of creative concepts and set up a production plan in collaboration with the Account Managers.
- You are the go-to person for creative productions and events within your team.
- You think of all the details that come with it and you cope as no other with last-minute changes that come with the organization of such productions and events.
- On site, you ensure everything runs smoothly and you follow up on every detail.
- You are in contact with other (event) agencies and external partners, you compile guestlists and you know how to maintain your network of freelancers, photographers, producers, videographers, etc.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field or equivalent by experience.
- You have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in PR and influencer marketing at an agency or in-house at a brand.
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in Dutch & English.
- You are known for your excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines don’t scare you.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and have great knowledge of social media platforms.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You can work independently but also thrive in a team environment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A Benelux team made up of 70+ passionate oonas.
- A coveted spot in our Benelux fashion studio consisting of 7 wonderful people.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Great coffee, courtesy of our client Nespresso.
- An annual team bonus in consideration of results.
- A personalized training program.
- Career development opportunities within the organization.
- Annual assessment and performance interviews.
- After-works which may turn into early mornings.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours. Mail your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention 'application CA Amsterdam' in the subject of your mail.
oona is a community-first communications agency, adopting a radically different approach towards storytelling. Rather than targeting communities from the outside, we connect and create with them from the inside. We know who to listen to, where to be, which stories to tell and how to behave, specific to each community. That’s how we turn a brand into a hero within their communities. Based in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are a Benelux partner with a global mindset. We partner with local champions to expand their business in the Benelux and across Europe, and help global companies become local heroes. For almost 20 years, we have been thought leaders in the Benelux, embracing technology to drive community engagement and impact measurement. Driving our growth and expertise are brands such as Levi's®, Remy-Cointreau, L’Oréal, Gucci, Monki, On-Running, IKEA, Zalando, Auping, Samsung, Swiss Cheese, Kobo, Pepsico, Telenet, Niko, Tadaam and many others.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated. That’s why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.