WHAT'S THE JOB?
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - 20%
- You define the communication strategy and set up plans together with the client. You involve other experts and your Communications Director at the right time.
- Your clients experience you as a credible, strategic sparring partner. Building authentic partnerships is your main goal as an account manager.
- You spot opportunities for your clients and understand how to translate them into creative oona services and projects.
DIGITAL MARKETING - 30%
- You have a passion for the world of digital marketing. Social media has no secrets for you since you're always on the hunt for the latest trends, advertising possibilities, new formats, targeting options, etc.
- You have a proven track record of organizing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B clients.
- Together with the client, you define the right approach to achieve the predefined targets in close collaboration with the growth team.
- You know how to build cohesive marketing funnels that convert.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT - 30%
- You organize project team kick-off meetings and regular check-ins where the project plan, responsibilities, timings,… are openly discussed.
- You ensure everyone's aligned during the project, and you facilitate internal and external communication (e.g., clients, influencers, and platform partners).
- You keep an eye on the bigger picture and defined scope at all times. This makes you prioritize correctly and escalate when needed.
- You listen and put effort into understanding needs and tackling them in a solution-oriented manner.
- You are the glue in between, who people can count on for support. You enjoy being a helping hand and inspiring others. Making the project team shine is your goal.
- You are used to working with deadlines that come with a project-based environment, and you know how to handle the potential stress.
TEAM MANAGEMENT - 10%
- You have experience in managing project teams. You know how to find the right balance between supporting and delegating.
- You lead by example. You don't mind rolling up your sleeves and getting things done.
- You enjoy inspiring others. You are a warm, empathic social butterfly.
REPORTING, ANALYSIS & DEVELOPING OPPORTUNITY - 10%
- You define campaign KPIs based on brand awareness, engagement, online reputation, retention, leads, and conversion.
- You analyze the performance of the campaigns by comparing them with the commercial objectives and KPIs.
- You map the successes and identify aspects of the campaign that can be optimized.
- You uncover new opportunities, discuss them with the project team and your Communications Director, and set up propositions to profit from them.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree, or you are equivalent by experience.
- You have around 3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing.
- You have excellent time management skills, and you know how to prioritize. You have an eye for detail, along with a 'just do it'-mentality.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A Benelux team made up of 50+ passionate oonas, with offices in Amsterdam, Gent & Antwerp.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An annual team bonus in consideration of results.
- A personalized training program.
- Career development opportunities within the organization.
- Frequent personal development discussions.
- After-works which may turn into early mornings.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours. Mail your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and mention 'application Digital Account Manager' in the subject of your mail.
We are a fast-growing communications agency with a unique vision on PR, influencer & digital marketing. With platforms in Antwerp, Ghent, and Amsterdam, we keep abreast of what's happening in the Benelux market. We believe that in a world that is becoming increasingly digital, genuine relationships are more important than ever. Only by mixing the staff with the digital world can you write stories that fuel passions.
Clients such as Levi's, Kobo, Samsung, Therabody, PepsiCo, Morphe, Carhartt and Monki challenge us to reinvent ourselves every day. Continuous investment in our growing organization provides us with teams with proven expertise and cutting-edge tools.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated. That's why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.