WHAT'S THE JOB?
PROJECT MANAGEMENT - 50%
- You translate the client needs into clear briefings for the project team.
- You manage campaigns effectively and efficiently and keep an eye on the bigger picture.
- You communicate professionally with clients, influencers, platform partners (Stellar, CreatorIQ, etc.), as well as internal teams (creative/paid/digital/PR). You are the glue in between, the spider in the web.
- You are used to working with deadlines that come with a project-based environment and you know how to handle the potential stress.
PR & INFLUENCER MARKETING - 30%
- You collaborate with the client to define the right influencing approach in order to achieve the predefined targets. You identify and connect with relevant thought leaders and influencers.
- You know how to turn commercial messages into strategic storylines that are connected to relevant topics. It is how you make a difference.
- You understand how the media landscape works. You put together a robust PR network of publishers and content creators across different news media and lifestyle channels. You work closely with them to create and publish articles from a powerful angle.
- You highly value thorough market research.
- You know how to negotiate and draw up fair contracts for the creation of content.
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - 10%
- You define the communication strategy for and set up plans together with the client.
- Your clients experience you as a credible, strategic sparring partner. Building true partnerships is your main goal as an account manager.
- You make sure client needs are understood and being met. You come up with both creative and strategic solutions.
- You spot opportunities for your clients and understand how to translate them into projects.
MEASUREMENT & CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS - 10%
- You define campaign KPIs based on brand awareness, engagement, online reputation, retention, leads, and conversion.
- You analyze the performance of the campaigns by comparing them with the commercial objectives and KPIs.
- You map the successes and identify aspects of the campaign that can be improved.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 3-5 (or more) years of professional experience in the field of PR/earned media, market research, or communications, including client servicing and account management.
- You are a strong projectmanager.
- You keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends, and you know who the relevant thought leaders are.
- You are a relationship builder and a people person. Openness and flexibility are key aspects here for you.
- You are organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and straight to the point.
- You have a gift for thinking conceptually and coordinating ideas for creative, inclusive, and socially responsible content.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills (NL/EN), both written and spoken. Besides, you also are able you communicate in French on a professional level.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Offices in Antwerp, Ghent and Amsterdam – your main base will be Antwerp.
- A flexible home office policy.
- A wonderful team of more than 60+ passionate colleagues with annual team building and frequent company-wide meetings.
- A customized training program, a personal development plan and ongoing feedback.
- An attractive salary package, with an annual bonus, group and hospital insurance and other fringe benefits.
- Frequent personal development discussions and a personalized training program.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everyone loves a good story. So, tell us yours. Send your CV and covering letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be interviewed mentioning 'application for the position of Communications Manager Interior and Design’’ in the subject line of your e-mail.
oona is a community-first communications agency, adopting a radically different approach towards storytelling. Rather than targeting communities from the outside, we connect and create with them from the inside. We know who to listen to, where to be, which stories to tell and how to behave, specific to each community. That’s how we turn a brand into a hero within their communities. Based in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are a Benelux partner with a global mindset. We partner with local champions to expand their business in the Benelux and across Europe, and help global companies become local heroes. For almost 20 years, we have been thought leaders in the Benelux, embracing technology to drive community engagement and impact measurement. Driving our growth and expertise are brands such as Levi's®, Remy-Cointreau, L’Oréal, Gucci, Monki, On-Running, IKEA, Zalando, Auping, Fritz Hansen, Samsung, Swiss Cheese, Kobo, Pepsico, Telenet, Niko, Tadaam and many others.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated. That's why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.