WHAT'S THE JOB?
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT - 30%
- You are a true relationship builder and a credible sparring partner for your clients.
- You define the communications strategy together with the client.
- You make sure our client’s needs are being met. You come up with creative solutions that align with the strategy.
- You understand who the current thought leaders around social responsibility are. A strong personal network is something you value dearly.
- You define campaign KPIs based on brand awareness, engagement, online reputation, retention, leads and conversion.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT - 30%
- You are able to translate the client's needs into a clear briefing.
- You manage campaigns efficiently, respecting deadlines and time frames.
- You are used to work with deadlines, and you can cope with the stress that comes with it.
- You keep an eye on the overall picture which makes you prioritise correctly.
- You communicate professionally with clients, influencers, platform partners (CreatorIQ, Stellar etc.), as well as internal teams (creative/content/paid/digital PR). You are the glue in between, the spider in the web.
PR, SOCIAL MEDIA & INFLUENCER MARKETING - 30%
- You understand how commercial messages can become strategic storylines, connected to social responsibility topics. It is how you make a difference.
- You highly value thorough market research.
- You share and integrate your ever-developing know-how on social media and influencer marketing.
- You understand how the media landscape works. You put together a robust PR network of publishers and content creators across different news media and lifestyle channels. You work closely with them to create and publish articles from a powerful angle.
- You work closely with the client to define the right influencing approach in order to achieve the predefined targets. You identify and connect with relevant influencers and their managers.
- You negotiate fair contracts for the creation of content.
- You ensure that you draw up a clearly defined contract that meets the legal requirements.
MEASUREMENT & CAMPAIGN ANALYSIS - 10%
- You analyse the performance of the campaigns by comparing them with the commercial objectives and KPIs.
- You map the successes and identify aspects of the campaign that can be improved.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT - AN ALWAYS-ON RESPONSIBILITY
- You are a warm, empathic, positive people person. Openness and flexibility are important to you.
- You contribute to a safe work environment for every person within the company, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender (identity or expression), sexual orientation, disability, or age.
- You enjoy being a helping hand and inspiring others.
- You understand when to support and when to delegate. You find the right balance in order to let your team shine and work on their personal development.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have 5+ successful professional experience in the field of social media, communications or advertising, with client management experience.
- Experience in earned media is a big asset
- You have an interest in culture, the entertainment business, corporate businesses, influencer marketing…
- You keep your finger on the pulse of the latest trends and you know who the latest thought leaders are.
- You have been successful in managing a team of junior profiles.
- You are organised, proactive, detail-oriented and straight to the point.
- You have a gift for thinking conceptually and coordinating ideas for creative, inclusive and socially responsible content.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You have excellent communication skills (NL/EN), both written and oral.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An office in Amsterdam, Antwerp and Ghent, with your base in the heart of Amsterdam City.
- A flexible home office policy.
- A friendly team with annual team building and frequent companywide meetings.
- Never a dull day.
- A customised training programme, a personal development plan and ongoing feedback.
- An attractive salary package, with an annual bonus based on results.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everyone loves a good story. So, tell us yours. Send your CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be interviewed mentioning 'application for the position of Communications Manager NL' in the subject line of your e-mail.
We are a fast-growing communications agency with a unique vision on PR, influencer & digital marketing. With platforms in Antwerp, Ghent, and Amsterdam, we keep abreast of what's happening in the Benelux market. We believe that in a world that is becoming increasingly digital, genuine relationships are more important than ever. Only by mixing the staff with the digital world can you write stories that fuel passions.
Clients such as Levi's, Kobo, Samsung, Therabody, PepsiCo, Morphe, Carhartt and Monki challenge us to reinvent ourselves every day. Continuous investment in our growing organization provides us with teams with proven expertise and cutting-edge tools.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated. That's why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.