WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Thinking strategically about brand experience.
- Writing press releases.
- Creating media lists.
- Coordinating influencer selections.
- Contacting influencers and maintaining communication.
- Organizing press events, video and photo productions.
- Processing data in PowerPoint and Excel.
- Conducting market and product research.
- Writing reports.
WHO ARE YOU?
- A team player who is also very eager to learn.
- Someone with a passion for lifestyle, fashion, beauty, entertainment, tech, and media.
- A results-driven go-getter and a creative multi-tasker.
- Welcoming, open, positive, with a hands-on mentality.
- A stress-resistant person who thinks of solutions instead of problems.
- Flexible: it ain't over until it's over.
- Analytical minded.
- Someone who can keep a good overview.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everyone loves a good story. So, tell us yours. Send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to email@example.com, mentioning 'application for internship Antwerp' in the subject line of your e-mail
We are a fast-growing communications agency with a unique vision on PR, influencer & digital marketing. With platforms in Antwerp, Ghent, and Amsterdam, we keep abreast of what's happening in the Benelux market. We believe that in a world that is becoming increasingly digital, genuine relationships are more important than ever. Only by mixing the staff with the digital world can you write stories that fuel passions.
Clients such as Levi's®, Kobo, Samsung, PepsiCo, Morphe, Carhartt and Monki challenge us to reinvent ourselves every day. Continuous investment in our growing organization provides us with teams with proven expertise and cutting-edge tools.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated. That's why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.