WHAT'S THE JOB?
CONTENT & CHANNEL STRATEGY (10%)
- Together with your Communications Manager, you take in the client's briefing and come up with creative strategies and story angles.
- You either lead or sit in on creative brainstorming sessions, where you help to conceptualize campaigns.
- You assist your manager with the development of strategically underpinned communication plans.
- You select the suitable channels and create content in collaboration with our internal creative content team.
INFLUENCER MARKETING & CONTENT CREATION (45%)
- You build and maintain close contacts with influencers in your field, developing a solid network.
- You understand the influencer and thought leader landscape and select the best profiles for your client's campaigns. You brief the influencers and closely follow up on them during the campaign.
- You compile product kits for these cultural voices and coordinate the logistical process.
- You know how to negotiate a good contract that fits both parties. You make sure they are clearly defined and meet the legal requirements.
CREATIVE PRODUCTION (15%)
- You are the go-to person to get things done at creative productions.
- Together with your manager, you think of the creative concepts and set up a production plan. You understand what and who is needed to reach kick-ass results.
- On-site, you make sure everything runs smoothly, and you follow up on every detail.
- You are in contact with external partners and know how to maintain your network of freelancers, photographers, producers, videographers, etc.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (30%)
- Under your manager's wings, you are the project manager for specific clients and projects.
- You are responsible for implementing campaigns while keeping a close eye on deadlines, KPIs, and goals.
- You ensure smooth-paced coordination and communication for your projects, both towards your team and vis-à-vis the client.
- As part of the above, you also include and brief the relevant experts within and outside of oona (graphic design, copy, social media content and event management).
- You measure the impact and analyze the results of the campaigns. You have experience in reporting, managing budgets & providing the proper aftercare.
- You keep track of the progress and report proactively to the client.
- You work as a team with your fellow junior communication advisor and your communications manager, to whom you report. You'll frequently coach interns.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree, or you are equivalent by experience.
- You have around three years of relevant experience in PR or event management & influencer marketing. You know your way around creative productions.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills. You have an eye for detail and have a 'just do it' mentality.
- You are service-oriented, assertive and have a client-first mentality.
- You are outgoing, flexible and on top of the latest trends.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A Benelux team made up of 60+ passionate oonas, with offices in Amsterdam, Ghent & Antwerp.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- An annual team bonus in consideration of results.
- A personalized training program.
- Career development opportunities within the organization.
- Frequent personal development discussions.
- After-works which may turn into early mornings.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours. Mail your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com and mention 'application CA Amsterdam' in the subject of your mail.
We are a fast-growing communications agency with a unique vision on PR, influencer & digital marketing. With platforms in Antwerp, Ghent, and Amsterdam, we keep abreast of what's happening in the Benelux market. We believe that in a world that is becoming increasingly digital, genuine relationships are more important than ever. Only by mixing the staff with the digital world can you write stories that fuel passions.
Clients such as Levi's®, Kobo, Samsung, PepsiCo, Morphe, Carhartt and Monki challenge us to reinvent ourselves every day. Continuous investment in our growing organization provides us with teams with proven expertise and cutting-edge tools.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated. That's why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.