WHAT'S THE JOB?
CONTENT & CHANNEL STRATEGY (15%)
- You are capable of capturing the client’s briefing and of coming up with creative strategies and story angles.
- You are constantly seeking out the best ways to raise your clients’ brand awareness on the market and you devise the appropriate activities to achieve this aim.
- You guide and sit in on creative brainstorming sessions and help to conceptualise campaigns.
- You assist with the development of strategically underpinned communication plans.
- You advise your clients on their PR, influencer and digital media approach.
- You create content working shoulder to shoulder with the content team and select the right channels.
MEDIA RELATIONS & INFLUENCER APPROACH (45%)
- You build and maintain close contacts with journalists and influencers in your field, which sees you develop a strong network.
- You write or adapt press releases, send them out and follow up in direct liaison with journalists.
- You follow up on and operate in gear with editorial calendars.
- You design and compile product kits and coordinate the logistical process for journalists and influencers.
- You are capable of selecting the right profiles for influencer campaigns. Your job is to brief them and closely follow up on them during campaign roll-out.
- You organise / coordinate (digital) events, compile a quality guest list and deliver actionable output.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (40%)
- You are the project manager for specific clients and projects, in which you are also (partly) responsible for the implementation of the campaigns.
- You ensure smooth-paced coordination of and communications on the projects in question, both in relation to your team and vis-à-vis the client. You are the go-to person for your projects.
- As part of the above, you also brief the relevant experts within and outside of oona (graphic design, copy, social media content and event management).
- You work as a team with your fellow communication advisors and your communications manager
- You meet the impact and analyse the results of campaigns and report thereon to the team and the client.
- You manage and follow up on projects and budgets and provide proactive updates. Excel is your best friend.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- You are a junior profile with 2 to 3 years’ relevant experience.
- You have excellent time management and prioritisation skills. Project management comes as second nature to you.
- You are self-reliant, assertive and you know how to paddle your own canoe – yet you also greatly value and promote teamwork.
- You spot work and opportunities, use your own initiative and have a solution-focused mindset.
- You are outgoing and on top of the latest trends.
- You are perfectly speaking Dutch and have good English communication skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A Benelux team made up of 50 passionate oonas
- A competitive remuneration package with tons of fringe benefits
- An annual team bonus in consideration of results
- A personalised training program
- Career development opportunities within the organisation
- Annual assessment and performance interviews
- After-works which may turn into early mornings
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours. Mail your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention 'application CA Amsterdam' in the subject of your mail.
We are a full-service content agency with a unique vision on PR, social media, and influencer marketing. We help our clients navigate through this ever-changing media landscape by deepening their connection with people who make their business and delivering the right story through a blend of traditional, social, influencer, and paid media.
With 50 digital natives based in Antwerp, Ghent, and Amsterdam, staying in touch with the latest trends in the Benelux is in our DNA. Through the interplay of traditional and hyper-targeted channels, we build brand relations with authentic and relevant content about entertainment, tech, design & interior, beauty, food & beverage, fashion, and lifestyle.
Clients such as Levi’s, Samsung, Morphe, Carhartt, Colgate, Sanex and Diageo constantly challenge us to reinvent ourselves, our narratives and our methods. In doing so, since 2003 we have built a solid portfolio, a strong team and a cast iron reputation. We continuously invest in our organisation, our teams, offices and tools to remain the successful agency we are today