What's the job?
- You manage campaigns efficiently, respecting deadlines and time frames.
- You communicate on a professional level with your manager, clients, influencers and your team.
- You are conceptual, organized, proactive, have an eye for detail and have a ‘just do it’ mentality.
- You set clear campaign KPIs in which you take brand awareness, engagement, reputation management, leads and conversion as a starting point.
- You have experience in reporting, budgets & providing the right aftercare.
Influencer & social media savy
- Together with your Communications Manager you determine and execute the right influencer strategies.
- You ensure that you draw up a clearly defined contract that meets the legal requirements.
- You analyze campaigns, map successes and identify areas for improvement.
- You have a strong network of content creators and you work proactively with them to publish the right stories.
- You are on top of the latest developments in the digital landscape and social media marketing.
Who are you?
- You have 1-2 years of successful work experience
- You have experience in setting up influencer and earned media campaigns
- You have organizational event management skills
- You are flexible & hands-on
- You are punctual, and you have an eye for detail
- You have a first experience with influencer marketing platforms such as Whaler, Achoo, CreatorIQ and Stellar
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently
- You have excellent communication skills (NL/ENG)
- You have a strong network within the entertainment, lifestyle and pop culture scene
- You have an HBO work and thinking level
What do we offer?
- A strong, ambitious and fun team
- An agency with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Opportunities for growth within the organization
- Annual appraisal and performance reviews
- A competitive salary
- An annual bonus depending on the results
We are a full-service content agency with a unique vision on content, PR, social media, and influencer marketing. With 50 digital natives based in Antwerp, Ghent, and Amsterdam, staying in touch with the latest trends in the Benelux is in our DNA. Through the interplay of traditional and hyper-targeted channels, we build brand relations with authentic and relevant content about entertainment, design & interior, beauty, food & beverage, fashion, and lifestyle.
Every day, brands like Niko, TADAAM, DIM, Samsung, Levi’s, Diageo, Nike, Telenet, Nespresso, Julia June, Niko, Neuhaus, Juttu, and IKEA challenge us to reinvent our agency and our methods. Our continuous investment in an expanding organization means our teams have solid category expertise and cutting-edge tools at their disposal.