WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- You work in a team with a Junior & Senior Accountant and a Finance Manager.
- You take care of the accounting for the two Belgian entities and the Dutch entity.
- You are responsible for the operational accounting tasks.
- You process all accounting documents such as purchase invoices, sales invoices, bank statements, etc.
- In consultation with the Junior Accountant, you prepare monthly sales invoices based on quotes, monthly fixed fees and direct costs.
- You monitor customer and supplier accounts.
- You attend the weekly finance status meeting.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are studying Accountancy and Taxation or any other relevant education.
- You have already acquired a thorough knowledge of accounting and wish to put it into practice.
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail.
- You are discrete.
- You are a team player but can also work independently.
- You dare to take initiative.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- Experience with Exact online is a plus.
- You are driven to learn and like to take on responsibilities.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A young and kind team.
- A great working environment: our renovated office in Antwerp.
- Varied job content.
- Opportunity to gain a professional first experience in accountancy.
- Opportunity to learn an internal function in a finance department.
- You get the chance to work in a finance department where digitalization is a priority.
- Personal approach and open communication.
- Not a multinational approach but a personal environment in a strong growing company.
- Great coffee courtesy of Nespresso.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everyone loves a good story. So, tell us yours. Send your CV and cover letter by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning 'application for internship accountancy' in the subject line of your e-mail
oona is a community-first communications agency, adopting a radically different approach towards storytelling. Rather than targeting communities from the outside, we connect and create with them from the inside. We know who to listen to, where to be, which stories to tell and how to behave, specific to each community. That’s how we turn a brand into a hero within their communities. Based in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are a Benelux partner with a global mindset.
We partner with local champions to expand their business in the Benelux and across Europe, and help global companies become local heroes. For almost 20 years, we have been thought leaders in the Benelux, embracing technology to drive community engagement and impact measurement. Driving our growth and expertise are brands such as Levi's®, Remy-Cointreau, L’Oréal, Gucci, Monki, On-Running, IKEA, Zalando, Auping, Fritz Hansen, Samsung, Swiss Cheese, Kobo, Pepsico, Telenet, Niko, Tadaam and many others.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone's uniqueness is celebrated. That's why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.