What's the job?
- You are responsible for drawing up the business plan in collaboration with our management.
- You prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts in partnership with the teams and the Junior Accountant and make analytical reports.
- You analyze timesheets and the profitability of the projects.
- You follow up on the predetermined budgets of the business plan and do budget controlling.
- You optimize the finance and accounting processes in collaboration with the Junior Accountant.
- Your report and advise the management and leadership team and proactively provide them with the correct information to make decisions.
- You have an excellent knowledge of accounting from A to Y.
- You work in a team with a Junior Accountant and an Office Manager.
- You can assist where necessary in the operational accounting tasks performed by a Junior Accountant.
- You have contact with an external auditor, the banks, the insurance companies, and the social secretariat concerning payroll administration.
- You follow up with the customer and supplier accounts.
- You manage the bank accounts and check the payments.
- You prepare the VAT returns, tax returns, and annual figures in consultation with an external accounting office.
- You check sales invoices based on estimates, monthly fixed fees, and direct costs.
Who are you?
- You have a Master's degree in an economic field, and you have at least 7-8 years of work experience at an accountancy/audit firm or an SME.
- You work accurately and have an eye for detail. You are discreet.
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently.
- You have people management capabilities and can manage and supervise a Junior Accountant.
- You have a strong analytical mindset, think proactively, and deliver solid reports.
- You have good communication and leadership skills.
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently, you can get started in French.
- Experience in Exact online, Isabel, and Rydoo is a plus.
- You can easily handle the Microsoft 365 package.
What do we offer?
- Close team with annual teambuilding and quarterly team meetings.
- Varied job content.
- Personalized training program and career opportunities.
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits with a tailor-made cafeteria plan.
- Nice coffee, thanks to Nespresso & Sanba.
- Annual bonus depending on the results.
- Annual evaluation & performance interviews.
- On the job working groups or change project teams.
- Work regularly (+ - 1x per month) from our office in the heart of Amsterdam.
Sounds like you?
Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours! Mail your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org from our recruitment partner Dixon & Company, mentioning "oona – Accountant/Analyst" in the subject of your email.