You will be the operational go-to-person for all things accounting for our three Belgian entities and one Dutch entity.
You will process all accounting documents: e.g. purchase and sales invoices, intercompany invoices, bank statements, various entries (e.g., loans, depreciation, advances, payroll in collaboration with the social secretariat,...).
You follow up the customer and supplier accounts.
You process expense notes and credit card expenses, and you prepare payments;
This is a consulting environment, so you will often work with our internal project managers (and ERP system). You will help them to make sure the financial process with their clients runs smoothly.
You prepare the monthly VAT declaration and intra-community declaration;
You are the sparring partner of the Finance Manager.
You assist with the preparation of quarterly reports and the completion of the year-end;
You are in contact with various external partners (including banks, insurance companies, payroll administration,...).
You coach our accounting assistant and interns.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Accountancy, or you look back on at least two years of work experience in an Accounting role at an SME or consulting firm.
- Accuracy is your middle name, and you understand your job demands discretion.
- You are eager to learn and have an analytical mind.
- You think ahead, work systematically and take the initiative when necessary.
- You can work well in a team as well as independently.
- Experience with an accounting tool like Exact or an ERP system is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Offices in Antwerp, Ghent and Amsterdam – your main base will be Antwerp.
- A flexible home office policy.
- A wonderful team of more than 60+ passionate colleagues with annual team building and frequent company-wide meetings.
- A customized training program, a personal development plan and ongoing feedback.
- An attractive salary package, with an annual bonus, group and hospital insurance and other fringe benefits.
- Frequent personal development discussions and a personalized training program.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Everybody loves a good story. Let us hear yours. Send your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com and let us know why you are the candidate for the job.
oona is a community-first communications agency, adopting a radically different approach towards storytelling. Rather than targeting communities from the outside, we connect and create with them from the inside. We know who to listen to, where to be, which stories to tell and how to behave, specific to each community. That’s how we turn a brand into a hero within their communities. Based in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are a Benelux partner with a global mindset. We partner with local champions to expand their business in the Benelux and across Europe, and help global companies become local heroes. For almost 20 years, we have been thought leaders in the Benelux, embracing technology to drive community engagement and impact measurement. Driving our growth and expertise are brands such as Levi's®, Remy-Cointreau, L’Oréal, Gucci, Monki, On-Running, IKEA, Zalando, Auping, Fritz Hansen, Samsung, Swiss Cheese, Kobo, Pepsico, Telenet, Niko, Tadaam and many others.
oona.agency is an equal opportunity employer, and we pride ourselves on including everyone who loves a good story. We are committed to creating an environment free of discrimination where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated. That’s why all qualified applicants will be considered for this job opening without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.